If you have any questions, that are not covered in our Q&A section or have ordered a print and haven't received it within 4 weeks, please contact us at:
hello (AT) printsforwildlife.org
Please bear in mind that we are a volunteer-led organisation and responses can sometimes take a little longer. We are doing our best to get back to you as soon as possible. If you haven't received a reply within 3-5 working days, please send a follow-up to the same e-mail address.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They set out the terms under which the African Parks owned website printsforwildlife.org (‘the Site’), together with the content, ordering and other services found on or from it from time to time, are made available to you.
By accessing the Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Owner of Shop
- At all times the copyright on all artworks shown on this website belongs to the respective artists represented.
- Prints for Wildlife have obtained the rights to reproduce all the artworks displayed on the site in print format – print only - for the duration of the fundraiser in limited editions.
- All images remain the property of the photographers / artists and no form of reproduction for private use, commercial sales or non-commercial distribution is permitted without prior permission from the photographers or from Prints for Wildlife. Your use of the Site carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights in the Site.
- Prints for Wildlife will not pass on high resolution artwork files electronically.
- All website design, text, graphics and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, and all other material on printsforwildlife.org (‘the Site’) are Copyright Prints for Wildlife.
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Use of the Site
- You agree that you will only use the Site in a manner that is consistent with these terms and conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are free to use the links to other websites or resources that we, or our partners, may provide on the site from time to time provided that we cannot accept responsibility for these, neither can we be deemed to have endorsed their content.
- While we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, we cannot warrant that our site, or others to which we give access, is free of viruses.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, we are providing the Site and its contents on an “as is” basis and make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Site or the information, content, materials or products included in the Site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, quality and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Site is accurate, complete or current.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to the Site for any reason.
- The liability of African Parks and printsforwildlife.org is limited to the purchase price of the print. Any damages that exceed this value are not within the liability of Prints for Wildlife.
- These terms and conditions may be amended and/or be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific products or services offered on the Site from time to time and shall continue to be binding on you provided that any such changes are clearly notified on the Site.
- You must abide by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site or processing of any order if you violate this Agreement.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site.
- Use of the Site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this clause.
This privacy statement sets out the basis on which we will use any personal information that we may collect about you as a visitor of, or customer of our Site. We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you give us: This is information about you that you give to us by filling in forms on our website (or other forms that we ask you to complete) or corresponding with us by telephone, post, email or otherwise. It may include, for example, your name, your billing and shipping address, your email address and telephone number; your date of birth, information about your relationship with Prints for Wildlife (including your purchase history and feedback you have provided to Prints for Wildlife).
- Information that our website and other systems collect about you: The type and amount of information we receive about you depends entirely on how you use our site. For instance, you may read and download information provided on the site without providing any personal information at all.
- We will not share or sell the personal information you provide us to a third party at any time.
How we will use your information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- If you specifically sign up to our email lists, we may use your information to operate, manage, develop and promote our future events, exhibitions and occasionally with details of special offers, new products or artworks that have been added to the Site.
- Your rights
- You have a right of access to the personal information that we hold about you, and to related information, under data protection law. You can also require any inaccurate personal information to be corrected or deleted. You can object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes at any time and opt out / unsubscribe from any further emails, marketing or communications and you may have the right to object to our processing of some or all of your personal information (and require them to be deleted) in some other circumstances.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set out below.